Tuesday, September 1st

    Today, I was so surprised to hear that we are not going to have the presentation because I definitely thought that I was going to present today and was nervous about it. However, we did present to our 4 people group and we practiced our presentation and gave feedback on it to improve our speaking ability. In our group, I went first. I had no problem talking thoroughly throughout the whole presentation, and I felt that this was a big improvement because I had trouble talking smoothly and was stuck often when I was talking to the camera for Flipgrid. However, I found some places where I should make improvements on and I also got some feedback so I realized how there could be more improvement before our official presentation. For example one of my friends pointed out that one of my texts was hard to see, so I would like to fix that and one other friend told me that I talked too fast, that they weren't able to hear what I was saying at one point, so I would like to focus improving on that point as well. 

Comments