Tuesday June 22nd

    Like last week, we continued working on our group's website. Yesterday, we took the photo for our self-introduction page. We all wore uniforms in order to look more professional and to make unity, by looking somehow common. We also took the picture outside on a nice sunny day, in order to make a bright image about our website.  So now today, we all inserted our profile photos on the about us page. However, since Mr. Paterson told us that our picture looked as if the pole of the fence was sticking out from our head. So, we spent some time editing the picture, trying to erase that pole. 

    For the rest of the class, it was basically individual working time. I am researching a racism problem in general. Not only do I find finding much information difficult, but I also found that it is very hard to decide upon which media I should trust. Since this choice could influence the whole story I am going to write on my website, I thought that this is an important decision to make and that I have to consider it thoroughly. 

Comments