On the 24th of September, I made a presentation about my book, "Fahrenheit 451." I found so many improvements from last year, but I have also found a lot of problems that I found in my presentation.
1. I couldn't walk to the other side of the room: I was too busy clicking to the next slide. I only had time to walk between the PC and in the front of the screen, and never the time to go to the other side of the screen. Even for the slides, I had time to talk a lot about, I was busy thinking through what I was going to say.
2. I am holding my hands all the time / Closing my arms and hands: I was holding my own hands and closing my arms and hands which made my presentation unprofessional.
3. made eye contact with only a limited people: I tried to make eye contact with as many people as possible but I made a lot of eye contact with my closest friend and made less with the others.
4. There are limited words on the slides. no description for the photograph: Some of the slides had only the photograph and any word which made the audience to not know what I was going to talk about on that slide.
5. saying things like "umm" or getting stuck: Some times, I got stuck and said umm unintentionally, which also made my presentation look unprofessional.
6. In some parts I wasn't clear of what to say: This is kind of similar to #5 but in some parts, I totally forgot about what I was going to say and I wasn't able to finish clearly, without being able to find a right word.
Comments
Post a Comment