Tuesday June 30th

    Today, we took a look at more writing tools that were on the list, last class. Many of us wrote that they were interested in other websites as well on their blogs, and although I wasn't in one of them, I definitely was interested to see other websites as well so I thought that it was good opportunity to look into other websites that we can use to develop our writing more professional. Although it is true that some functions are the same as other websites, it is still amazing how we now have a large variety of tools that we can use and how much resources we can rely on to check to analyze and fix my writing. 
    Over the next two weeks or so, I definitely want to make my academic essay and slide show better. In these two classes or so, we reviewed and learned many writing tools that we can utilize to make our writing more professional. However, I just realize that there are no objective resources that we can access to see if our slideshows are good or bad. Although we have our groups and classmate to help us make our slides better, I thought that it would be more amazing if people made a website that can analyze our slideshows as well, although I know that it may be a little difficult. 

Comments