Today, we had the whole time working on our presentation slide. Since I am not done with my presentation slide just yet, I was working on finding photos that best match the things I wanted to say. Mr. Paterson showed us a website called photo scissor. I thought that it was such a cool app as they can cut off the background. I thought that this would help so much when making a presentation slide and having a hard time having a white background picture on a colored background or theme. That's almost it to talk about regarding what we did in class.
To talk about school in general, I kind of started to get the hang of it back but I still have so many struggles when in school, and I have a feeling that I just can't get out of the lazy lifestyle I was having during "coronacation." The struggles that I find for LE class is definitely the fact that we aren't able to work in groups. It's so hard to improve our work just by ourselves and it is so annoying that our friends are sitting right around you but you just can't go talk to them to get advice. As a school in general I think that half a class going to school every other day was a smarter idea for us to get back to school. I was so tired last week although I only had 3 days streak. I think that I would be so tired at the end of this week, but hopefully, I would want to get my body back to the normal schedule by next week if possible and get back to the habit of moving a lot more.
Comments
Post a Comment