working on zotero

Monday, January 28th
     Today, Mr. Paterson mainly focused on utilizing the Zotero and solving the problems we have on it. Since I had Chromebook, I had a hard time downloading Zotero and utilizing it. I asked the teacher about it and he told me that I would either have to divide the Linux (?) or just use another computer I have at home. Obviously, I chose using windows computer I had at home, because I had no idea splitting Linux means and because he told me that I would have to pay for it, that if I didn't know what I'm going to do, I shouldn't do it.
     Since I couldn't work on Zotero, in class I mainly focused on improving the main part of the essay. I looked back at the blog post I've written in the past few months to see the key points on writing an essay and tried ameliorating the paragraphs because I knew that this would weigh a lot as well and thought that I shouldn't waste the time I had.

Comments