my reactions to Zotero+1password

Monday, January 20th, 2020
   It's been a week since we last had LE class, and since it is still the second class after the winter break, I partly forgot how the class goes but I had enjoyed today's class as we talked about many things. We were introduced to Zotero for the first time, and the teacher told us how it works and how we can use this app. I thought that this was very useful as we can cite papers to movies. I thought that this app was good, but I think that I need some practice using this app, as I didn't understand every single step for using it. Lastly, the teacher told us that we should have at least 1-2 references per academic essay, while university students should have at least 2-3 evidence per paragraph. Although the teacher is expecting only a few if you compare to the university students, I thought that I should use as many references as possible to sound more professional. I would like to use Zotero to help me out with it!
   Another thing he taught to us was this website called 1password. This app is where you can save every different password you have on a different website into one website. What this does is that it lets you forget about every other password except for the one for 1password. Like the teacher said, most people can remember one password so it is easy to have, while having the strongest security, not having the same password in every single account. I would like to use this app in the future to make all my accounts secure and save time at the same time.



Comments