Tuesday, January 28th, 2020
Today, we looked through some of our essays to get advice from Mr. Paterson. The first thing he pointed out was that literally, no one had their academic essay on the master document. I felt that I should have uploaded it when we first made it, but it was a good time to notice that error and upload it because otherwise, I could have gotten a zero for not doing anything. The second thing he pointed out was the title. If we are going to have the subtitle, we should have the colon mark after the first title phrase. My title did not have two parts on the title, so I thought it was fine, but many people's title seemed more decent so I thought that I should change mine to a better one as well. He also pointed out that many people had problems on their thesis statement. Like them, I totally forgot to state the reasons for the thesis statement, which was also a good thing that I noticed before I submitted this essay. Looking back at today's class, I realized how much I had to improve on my essay, so I would like to work more on it to get the best essay that I can write.
Comments
Post a Comment