Tuesday, October 8th
Today is the second day of listening to other groups' presentations. Although I couldn't sit back and relax (in our hard chair), it was a nice time listening to other groups' ideas. The first group up today was team 5, Ren Jo, and Sora. At the very beginning, I found it very difficult to see the names in the title slide as it was using a similar color. Ren first talked about the desk and the chair. I agreed with his idea and thought that using baskets for our textbook is new for me and is really nice, although it can take up some of the space in the room. Also, he talked about how the hard chair gives damage to our neck and our back. I knew that before listening to their presentation. However, by him presenting about Harvard University studies, and how the damage won't heal forever, their ideas were more persuasive and made me think more strongly about this topic. Next, Jo talked about projector problems. I liked how he had a good humor sense here and there within the presentation to no bore the audience and keep them awake. Their solution to the projector problem was to have a TV. Although lighting and clarity are better on TV, we only have few, and it costs a lot, so I thought that there is hardship using TVs instead of screens and projectors. Lastly, Sora talked about locker problems in our school. I agreed with her where she said by piling up the supplies, it leads to dangerous falls. Her idea was to make the width longer and shorten the height. I thought that this was good to not let the supplies fall and be more organized. However, to do that, we'll have to stack up 4 or 5 lockers in a row, which might cause congestion. Overall, I thought that their presentation was very helpful for me to think more about this topic.
The next group up was group 4, Sara, Mizuki, and Tomoka. They focused only on one idea, which was the unused swimming pool. I thought that this idea was good since they can focus on one problem with all three people. Their solution to the problem was to make a relaxing room that every student can use. I thought that this idea was good since we can have a place where we can actually relax during recess and etc. Their idea was to build a new building, which might be a difficulty for our school since we don't have that much money. However, I thought that we can somehow use their ideas to make something like it. After two presentations, Mr. Paterson told us about how the summary slide should have three photos relating to our topic instead of having random pictures. We also had a random picture saying summary, so I thought that we can fix that up as well.
Today is the second day of listening to other groups' presentations. Although I couldn't sit back and relax (in our hard chair), it was a nice time listening to other groups' ideas. The first group up today was team 5, Ren Jo, and Sora. At the very beginning, I found it very difficult to see the names in the title slide as it was using a similar color. Ren first talked about the desk and the chair. I agreed with his idea and thought that using baskets for our textbook is new for me and is really nice, although it can take up some of the space in the room. Also, he talked about how the hard chair gives damage to our neck and our back. I knew that before listening to their presentation. However, by him presenting about Harvard University studies, and how the damage won't heal forever, their ideas were more persuasive and made me think more strongly about this topic. Next, Jo talked about projector problems. I liked how he had a good humor sense here and there within the presentation to no bore the audience and keep them awake. Their solution to the projector problem was to have a TV. Although lighting and clarity are better on TV, we only have few, and it costs a lot, so I thought that there is hardship using TVs instead of screens and projectors. Lastly, Sora talked about locker problems in our school. I agreed with her where she said by piling up the supplies, it leads to dangerous falls. Her idea was to make the width longer and shorten the height. I thought that this was good to not let the supplies fall and be more organized. However, to do that, we'll have to stack up 4 or 5 lockers in a row, which might cause congestion. Overall, I thought that their presentation was very helpful for me to think more about this topic.
The next group up was group 4, Sara, Mizuki, and Tomoka. They focused only on one idea, which was the unused swimming pool. I thought that this idea was good since they can focus on one problem with all three people. Their solution to the problem was to make a relaxing room that every student can use. I thought that this idea was good since we can have a place where we can actually relax during recess and etc. Their idea was to build a new building, which might be a difficulty for our school since we don't have that much money. However, I thought that we can somehow use their ideas to make something like it. After two presentations, Mr. Paterson told us about how the summary slide should have three photos relating to our topic instead of having random pictures. We also had a random picture saying summary, so I thought that we can fix that up as well.
Comments
Post a Comment