Today, we had all the class to finish up our slide and get ready for the presentation in front of the whole class. At the beginning of the class, Mr.Paterson told us that we are going to have a presentation tomorrow which surprised me because we weren´t ready at all for the presentation and we were still working on the slides, not the actual talk. But a few moments later, he told us that it was to see how many groups are ready and that he wasn´t really going to have a presentation tomorrow which calmed me down just a little bit. However, since the presentation starts next Monday, we thought that we should really get the slides done by today and do all the practice for talking tomorrow.
Basically today, we finished the slides by adding in the last photos and adding where I got the photos from based on the class we got taught couple class before. I went and took a picture of a normal classroom, the library, the ¨better classrooms¨ in our school, and benches outside. I took many pictures for each room, just to make sure that I have enough slides to describe and talk about in my 3minutes. To summarize, our group was able to finish almost the whole slide today, which was great, and would like to practice for the talk tomorrow to succeed on the presentation on Monday.
Basically today, we finished the slides by adding in the last photos and adding where I got the photos from based on the class we got taught couple class before. I went and took a picture of a normal classroom, the library, the ¨better classrooms¨ in our school, and benches outside. I took many pictures for each room, just to make sure that I have enough slides to describe and talk about in my 3minutes. To summarize, our group was able to finish almost the whole slide today, which was great, and would like to practice for the talk tomorrow to succeed on the presentation on Monday.
Comments
Post a Comment