May 7, 2019
Today was the first English class since the golden week. At first, I was very tired since the first period was P.E., and we ran a lot. However the class today was super exciting, as we made our own blog. For me, it was the first time making my own blog, so I was curious about how this system all works and what we are going to do using this blog. The first thing we did was to basically make the blog choosing our username and the URL I'm going to use for my blog. I decided to choose the username as Sacha and URL as tguisssayo because I thought that it would be a good username to let people recognize that this blog site is mine pretty easily. Basically, this was a whole reflection of today's lesson.
Today was the first English class since the golden week. At first, I was very tired since the first period was P.E., and we ran a lot. However the class today was super exciting, as we made our own blog. For me, it was the first time making my own blog, so I was curious about how this system all works and what we are going to do using this blog. The first thing we did was to basically make the blog choosing our username and the URL I'm going to use for my blog. I decided to choose the username as Sacha and URL as tguisssayo because I thought that it would be a good username to let people recognize that this blog site is mine pretty easily. Basically, this was a whole reflection of today's lesson.
Great details and easy to understand. Maybe add another paragraph and other things we did in class too?
ReplyDelete