May 13 2019 reflection

      Today, we made a new account on a website called Feedly. Our school wi-fi was okay to today, which was super good, as we were able to advance the class very smoothly. It was such a useful website where you could get a feed from the websites you are interested in. I added everybody in my class as well as CNN and ESPN as I was interested and wanted to get notified for their new article. Since I am in the tennis club and is very interested in tennis, as well as other sports so much, I thought that it would be a great opportunity to get notified. When we first made our account on this website, I thought that the purpose was to make a reflection myself and a record of what I did in class. However, we learned today that it is also for other classmates to read and know how I felt and me to know how others felt. Also, by reading people's blogs, can catch up when I was absent or even when I couldn't focus as much as normal days.
      We also learned how to write a good paragraph. Mr. Paterson taught us that each paragraph should have about 8 to 11 sentences and 2 to 3 paragraph in a reflection. We should also have a topic sentence and a concluding sentence to make our paragraph neater. We also learned that we should use we to widen our perspectives. I thought that this was a pretty cool idea because I had never thought of that before. However, I often forget about these tips, so I would like to practice hard to get this routinely and be a better writer.

Comments